I think time flies faster as you get older! Has it really been 2 months since I last posted? Between moving, soccer, cheer, Halloween and everything else in between we've been busy busy busy. Just a few funnies and updates from the past couple of months.
- Will is a football fanatic, almost obsessed, quite crazy actually. He sees the ASU mascot and starts yelling "Sparky"! Everything is about "fooball", he is always carrying a bat or ball around, it's generally the only thing he plays with. Lately he only wants to wear clothes with sports balls on them. He's so adorable. I could just eat that kid up!
- Alysa's already large vocabulary is expanding at lightning speed. She is so curious about words and what they mean. I don't think I go through a day where I don't hear "what does that mean?" or "why did you say it that way". She has also been trying out these new words she's learning. One day on the way to school she was talking about another girl in her class and called her "so constipating". What a crack up! Of course she meant frustrating. :)
- Darren loves to read! Oh happy day! I've been waiting for the day he would enjoy reading. He is currently enjoying Eragon and any Calvin and Hobbs comics he can get his hands on. He is becoming such a little man...holding doors for me and his sisters and stepping up with chores. What a sweetie!
- Kaylee has begun her cheer season and is gearing up for competition in January. She looks adorable in her cheer uniform, I'll have to post some pictures. Boo for me, she is becoming more and more like a teenage girl and discussion of high school plagues us weekly. On a better note she has a "boyfriend" we don't disapprove of. Lord come quickly!
That's it for now, Will is waking up from his nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment