Hello Again!!! It's been too long. Time has gotten away from me but I thought I'd share some pictures from the last year. Except I can't figure out how to do a slideshow. So until hubby can help I'll just post a few. These pictures are from January 2010. We went up to the Mormon Lake area to sled and play in the snow. There was a ridiculous amount of snow. The place we hiked into had this amazing hill and the boys built a jump for sleds and snowboards. It was fun but a lot of work. I'm thankful we have to drive to play in the snow and that it's not in my driveway. The thought of snow clothes and kids on a regular basis makes me feel exhausted.
I only got one picture of Darren and that was while he was strapped in the car. He avoids the camera at all costs. He stayed safely at the top of the hill most of the day. The snow was so deep in places that Will would step and sink to his chest. He was a good sport about it though and tried to eat his way out anytime he fell. Alysa and Kaylee were up and down the hill so much I lost track. I would just see them whizzing past me on a sled. So fun! Hopefully we'll get a chance to go again before it all melts.
I only got one picture of Darren and that was while he was strapped in the car. He avoids the camera at all costs. He stayed safely at the top of the hill most of the day. The snow was so deep in places that Will would step and sink to his chest. He was a good sport about it though and tried to eat his way out anytime he fell. Alysa and Kaylee were up and down the hill so much I lost track. I would just see them whizzing past me on a sled. So fun! Hopefully we'll get a chance to go again before it all melts.
2 comments:
Well hi there! I was pretty surprised to see YOUR name pop up in my reader this morning. :)
Wow, welcome back to your blog! If I can figure out a slide show YOU should be able to:o)
Post a Comment