So earlier this week Darren and I had an interesting conversation about girlfriends...
D - Mom, I did 50 push ups at school today.
Mom - Wow buddy that is a lot! I don't think I could do that many.
D - Yeah, but I need to practice so I can do 100.
Mom - You need to do 100, is that for PE? (puzzled)
D - Nope, I just need to get buff for my girlfriend. (silly grin on his face)
Mom - (trying not to laugh) Really...you have a girlfriend, what is her name?
D - Emily.
Mom - Is she in your class?
D - No Mom, Emily Ellison!
Mom - (eyeballs pop right out of my head)Does she know this?
D - Of course, we agreed! (silly grin reappears)
Mom - I don't think Emily is allowed to have a boyfriend until she is older.
D - Darn it! I guess were broken up then! :)
Hilarious! Man I love that kid!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ty is asking me what is so funny and I am not about to answer him.
Post a Comment