
You always knew when Grandma Kay touched your arm and said "Hmm...well let me see now..." whatever memory she was sharing was going to be hilarious. The Fletcher side (John's Grandparent's) are easily the most entertaining family I have ever been around. I could listen for hours at the stories they tell of the memories they have. I first met Grandma Kay and Grandpa John when Darren was a baby. I fell in love with them. They are one of those cute old couples that hold hands in restaurants. I couldn't possibly begin to tell you of the love they shared, they rarely spoke of it but you could see it in the devotion they shared for each other and for their family.
On July 29th, 2008 Grandma Kay passed away. What do you say about someone you wished you would have known longer? Grandma was a free spirit who touched the lives of many. She will be missed but she leaves a legacy that will never be forgotten. We had a small family memorial at her house that I will forever remember. Family memories and stories were exchanged along with memories and condolences from former students. We love you Grandma Kay and can't wait to see you again! I'm sure you are organizing some sort of theatrical performance in heaven!
On July 29th, 2008 Grandma Kay passed away. What do you say about someone you wished you would have known longer? Grandma was a free spirit who touched the lives of many. She will be missed but she leaves a legacy that will never be forgotten. We had a small family memorial at her house that I will forever remember. Family memories and stories were exchanged along with memories and condolences from former students. We love you Grandma Kay and can't wait to see you again! I'm sure you are organizing some sort of theatrical performance in heaven!
No comments:
Post a Comment