So on Monday my 3rd baby started Kindergarten. :( Alysa was happy to go...she even shooed me out of the room! What nerve! Of course I reminded her that I needed to take pictures of this occasion, and as always she was ready to pose. Have you ever heard of the children's book series Junie B Jones? Well anyways, Alysa reminds me a lot of the main character Junie B. she is very outgoing, inquisitive and just plain spunky. That's my gal...just plain spunky. I woke her up the 2nd day of school and said "are you ready for another day of Kindergarten" one eye popped open and she replied "why of course I am" in that excited little froggy voice she has. When we got to school that morning she saw a girl from her class walking from the parking lot and shouted "Hey friend remember me from your Kindergarten class yesterday, I'm here today too!" Alysa just cracks me up!
How did the others do you may ask? Well, Kaylee, the teenager (that should explain everything) practically jumped out of the car before we were even in the parking lot.:) I can't even believe she is in 8th grade this year! I remember walking her to her first day of Kindergarten like it was yesterday. How time flies!
My poor Darren woke up on the first day of school with a 102 temp. He stayed on the couch the entire day but felt well enough to go on Tuesday. I asked him how his "First day" went. He said it was BORING, not quite the answer I was looking for so I asked what he thought of his teacher. "SHE IS AWESOME!!!" was his reply. Much better! Great teachers make all the difference in my opinion.
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love that you are blogging! I can not believe that Kaylee is in 8th grade and Alyssa is in kindergarten. How does it all go by so fast. Great pics!
Alyssa just owns my heart. So glad she isn't genetically related because you know what I am hoping for ;).
Post a Comment